HGV Class 2 Road Sweeper & Tanker Drivers
- Bristol, South West England
- £30,000 to £40,000
- Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a Road Sweeper or Tanker Driver for this award winning Bristol based vehicle hire company.
We are the largest specialist operated vehicle hire company in the South West of England and we are continuously expanding and diversifying into new markets.
PMG are looking for new drivers/operators to join their existing close knit team of dynamic individuals.
The role is a key position to support the Operations team in a busy fast paced environment ensuring that work is completed in line with customer expectations.
Driving Class 2 HGV Road Sweeper or Tanker to various locations in South West of England to carry out:
– Road Sweeping activities.
– Reactive drainage/sewer maintenance work.
– Operation of high pressure jetting equipment.
– Operation of vacuum tanker.
– Clearing of blocked drainage.
– Occasional night work.
– Waste collection and disposal.
– Previous experience in Road Sweeper operation/high pressure jetting and vacuum units is desirable although full training will be given.
– High Pressure water jetting certification and CSCS card are desirable but not essential as full training is given.
– All applicants must have an HGV class 2 licence and full CPC.
– Prepared to work hard and possess a can do attitude.
– Good all round communicator with care and attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity and they would welcome responses from experienced road sweeper operators/drainage engineers all though full training will be given to the right candidates.
HGV Mechanic / Plant Fitters
- OTE £40,000
- Full time
PMG are a Bristol based award winning company which is experiencing good growth in business.
We specialise in providing operated road sweepers and tankers along with waste recycling to a very large customer base.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit experienced HGV Commercial or Plant Mechanics to service and maintain lorries to DVSA standards in our busy workshop and recycling Facility based in St. Philips, Bristol.
You will be able to –
– Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on heavy commercial vehicles to DVSA standards
– Diagnose and rectify a variety of faults
– Have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
– Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
– Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
You will be an Apprentice Trained, fully qualified HGV or Plant Fitter and have experience working with a variety of light commercial, HGV vehicles or plant machinery.
A HGV licence entitlement is desirable but not essential for this role.
– Carrying out Service, Maintenance and Repair of a mixed fleet of vehicles.
– Diagnosing faults.
– Carrying out 6 weekly inspections.
HGV Class 1 or 2 would be an advantage.
You must be reliable and punctual, previous experience is essential, and have good record keeping. Weekly pay plus bonus scheme.
A company vehicle is available to the successful candidate if required for call-outs and travelling to and from work.
Please send cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org