We have just invested in a new tanker to expanded our existing fleet of Vacuum/Jetting tankers.
Our New addition is a HUWER Recycling, Deep Suction, Jetting tanker. This vehicle is able to jet and clean for longer without the need to stop and fill up with water. The tanker filters and reuses the water that it sucks up and recycles it through the jetting pump thus enabling the unit to work for longer periods. The tanker also has a liquid ring vacuum that enables it to carryout deep suction work in wells and sewers. See specification below:
· Liquid ring suction capability to depths of 100 metres.
· Horizontal suction pull up to 1000 metres.
· Hydraulic boom arm for deep lifting work.
· Moveable centre plate to allow variable capacity for jet cleaning water and drawn waste.
· 150mm diameter inlet and outlet valves.
· Tipping tank to ease the disposal of solids.
· Up to 120 gallons per minute at 3000 psi jetting capacity.
· Recycling dirty water to use as jetting water when cleaning tanks, drains and sewers.
· 200 metres of 37 mm diameter jetting hose.
· 40 metres of 100 mm diameter suction pipe.
· Operated by 2 LGV drivers, Water Jetting Association certified and trained.
This vehicle has been nicknamed ‘The Beast’ due to its monster suction & jetting capabilities.
Should you require any further information or wish to hire our Beast then please call our main number to discuss further
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Danny Liddeatt